Masonry stone cleaning can remove algae and carbon deposits safely from any substrate without damage because of the high temperature and low controlled pressure. Our ThermaTech Super heated stone cleaning system, it’s unlike any other steam system and can reach temperatures up to 150°C at the nozzle end – making it a ‘super heated water pressure system’. The operator is able to vary the temperature and pressure to remove many different types of paint and biological matter.
The steam/super heated water will remove moss, algae, fungi and other biological matter and will also kill off spores. This means there’s then no need to use a chemical biocide during the removal process or as a protection against further biological activity.
What can our super heated steam cleaning system be used for?
- To safely remove all ingrained surface contaminates and stained or ground in deposits of airborne pollutants from
- Cleaning all stone surfaces including marble
- Restoring masonry and brick cleaning
- Remove light calcium staining
- Remove some paints and most graffiti
- Remove bitumen and wax coatings
- Kill and remove moss , fungi and algae
- Fire damage residues
- Cleaning all metals including aluminium
- Roof cleaning and bird fouling
- Commercial cladding cleaning
This system was used on the customer house in the pictures below with amazing results.
So if you are looking for someone to clean your stonework give JettaClean a call on 01793 722141 or 07584575407 or click the button below.